Services | for Claims Professionals
The services we offer to claims professionals include:
- Providing structured settlement illustrations after settlement or for use in negotiations prior to settlement.
- Preparing present value analysis of future damages, including analysis of life care plans and economic loss reports. (For New York claims, this includes CPLR 50A and 50B analysis.)
- Attending mediations.
- Working with the claimant and attorney to maximize the effectiveness of a structured settlement for all parties involved.
- Designing and conducting educational programs on structured settlements and related topics.
- Preparing, or aiding in the preparation of, all settlement and other documents required in a structured settlement.
Claims professionals frequently integrate our services – which are always provided free of charge – into the settlement process, even in cases where a structured settlement does not result.
In addition, because of our reputation for integrity and professionalism, and our strong relationships with all participants in the settlement process, we are often called upon when firmly entrenched positions, on either side, impede settlement negotiations. Our involvement, and the illustrations and analyses we provide, can be effective tools in promoting dialogue and the use of objective factors in the negotiation process.